In order to comply with World Health Organisation and guidelines on a COVID safe environment and social distancing, the well-being of my customers is my top priority. I have made it a priority to maintain high levels of safety and protection for my customers and myself (being the only staff member).
Here is a list of the extra measures in place to keep my workspace clean & safe:
- I follow cleaning and sterilization procedures every day, including frequent disinfecting of common surfaces.
- Sanitize before touching/undertake tasks or handling gear.
- Further measures to increase frequency of cleaning work stations and handheld equipment are in place.
- Hand sanitizers are available for use at local pick-up.
- Wearing of masks is mandatory for local pick-up.
We all have a role to play to control the spread of Covid-19. Significantly, physical distancing, hygiene and making changes to your personal behaviour, such as wearing a mask when required to, washing hands regularly, sanitising regularly, & disinfecting things such as mobile phones, keyboards, mouse, etc
We use Australia Post for a contact-free delivery service however, delays may occur, due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions and high parcel volumes, impacting delivery time-frames.
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Please keep safe and well everyone!
All the love from
Deb at SeaHouse!
If you have any questions regarding COVID19, shipping, delivery, local pickup of my handmade products please email email@example.com – I am happy to help!